What type of information do we collect?
We, Generation Watts LLC, receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website (kissey.co) or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; e-mail address . We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies may enable us to recognize your computer, store your preferences and settings, enhance your user experience by delivering content specific to your interests, perform searches and analytics and assist with security administrative functions. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Please note: some cookies/other technologies may track your activities not only on our Digital Services, but on third party sites you visit after you leave our Digital Services, and some services may aggregate this information collected from many sites into a single profile. org.
How do we collect information?
When you enter your email for the newsletter we collect the personal information you give us such as your name and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices, free downloads, and promotional messages;
3. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
4. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we store, use, share and disclose
This website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
How do you communicate with your site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email and postal mail.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at:
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Site visitors in the EU
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at or by mail using the details provided below:
Generation Watts LLC
Registered Agents Inc.
90 State Street, STE 700 Office 40, Albany, NY, 12207